Urban Decay Perversion Mascara And Eyeliner

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara And Eyeliner. Urban decay's perversion waterproof mascara is a little different than the regular version. I picked up the perversion eyeliner for £19 and is describe as:

Urban Decay 'Perversion' 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay 'Perversion' 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner from shop.nordstrom.com

Urban decay perversion is my new favorite mascara, hands down. I love pen eyeliners especially because how convenient it is to use them without any mistakes. I prefer pen liners to gel liners.

The Waterproof Perversion Mascara Is The Newest!


Sorry for the awkward pics and bad lighting. Urban decay perversion mascara is the latest in a long line of perversion inspired eyeliner products that urban decay has been releasing. Urban decay perversion mascara • urban decay • $24.

12 Ml / 0.4 Fl Oz.


95 ( $27.95 $27.95 / count) After going on a buying spree of drugstore mascaras, revlon, loreal, maybelline, because i. Use tapered tip to capture tiny corner lashes and lower lash line.

The Brush Is Fuller Than The Original.


Is all urban decay makeup vegan? Plus, the waterproof formula keeps on going, from office hours to after hours, plus sweaty sessions in between. What is the best urban decay mascara?

I Picked Up The Perversion Eyeliner For £19 And Is Describe As:


The packaging & wand is longer than the original. Hey guys, i've been branching out more with the makeup i try and i picked up the urban decay perversion eyeliner. A festive eye makeup duo of sparkly heavy metal glitter eyeliner and volumizing and lengthening perversion mascara.

Urban Decay's Perversion Waterproof Mascara Is A Little Different Than The Regular Version.


The original perversion mascara, a waterproof version, and an eyeliner. I love a dry mascara, but this one is really dry. I think urban decay perversion mascara is an exciting release considering how pigmented and blacker than black the perversion 24/7 eyeliner formula is!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Decay Equation Half Life

What Is Time Decay Of Call Options

What Type Of Energy Is Nuclear Fission Reactors