Urban Decay Brush Set Fake

Urban Decay Brush Set Fake. I didn't start using it right away but when i told my friend about it, she noticed that the outer packaging looked different from hers. Not to say that some of the other amazon sellers aren't selling the real deal, but some aren't.

Urban Decay Makeup Brush Set with Storage Box Set of 12
Urban Decay Makeup Brush Set with Storage Box Set of 12 from www.snapdeal.com

Then there’s the hype surrounding a particular product. This is opposite with the fake brush. I didn't start using it right away but when i told my friend about it, she noticed that the outer packaging looked different from hers.

I Wouldn’t Have Even Considered It Fake Because The Packaging Is Pretty Good, But The Primer Went On So Cheap And Different That It Set Off An Alarm And Then I Looked Into It And Found Blogs And Forums On Counterfeit Ud Products.


A how to guide to spot real vs fake naked 2 palette. *applause* now let me rewind that, i'm not really sure if i should say it's from urban decay when in fact these brushes are actually replicas from the. I almost got tricked into buying a fake one, always ask for more pictures.

You'll Know I Purchased An Urban Decay Naked Palette From Ebay That Was Counterfeit.


Track order | free shipping above rs. Once again, they are fake!. I don't know how this found its way into tjmaxx but it definitely makes me at least a little more skeptical.

Fake Or Not, The Performance Is Pretty Impressive, Especially If You Want Something Reasonably Priced, Does An Amazing Job And Can Be Carried Around.


For the best payoff, use your fingers or use the smudger end of the included brush to highlight inner corners of the eye. The real brush has a lot number on the back side. I didn't start using it right away but when i told my friend about it, she noticed that the outer packaging looked different from hers.

You Can See Where The Brush Isn’t Attached Properly.


7cm 6 shadow, blusher brush long, small eye shadow brush long 13. I bought “urban decay” eyeshadow primer potion in sin. Gretchen, stop trying to make naked 3 happen.

Notice Color Difference On The Top Where It Say Urban Decay Naked Palette The Real Is Like A Bronze The Fake Is Like A Light Brown.


Fake urban decay naked palette, urban decay faked palette, urban decay naked palette from ebay. User banana_del_rey (lol) instantly knew this naked 3 brush set was. The ebay seller said that the palette was a laheron makeup special edition palette without the primer potion.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Decay Equation Half Life

What Is Time Decay Of Call Options

What Type Of Energy Is Nuclear Fission Reactors