Urban Decay Born To Run Palette Review

Urban Decay Born To Run Palette Review. The palette was designed with travel in mind, with 21 shades to give you enough options for endless looks. The born to run palette is one of the latest eyeshadow palettes released by urban decay.

Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette reviews in Eye
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette reviews in Eye from www.chickadvisor.com

The born to run palette is the hottest new thing from urban decay. I dont have a review yet, but it will come. When urban decay first released this palette, i remember really wanting to try it, but i couldn't justify purchasing it at full price.

When Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Came Around, I Heard That The Formulation Has Changed So I Gave A Shot To That.


I’ll be completely honest here as always and say that when i first saw a peek at the packaging online (before getting hold of the palette for myself) i wasn’t a fan of the packaging at all. Setiap warna memiliki tekstur velvet, warna yang intens, mudah dibaurkan, dan tahan lama menempel di mata. With 3 mini on the run palettes to chose from, the detour palette is made up of 8 shades, and is £24 and is described as:

Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette.


I think the shade range is pretty intentional as although the release is happening towards the end of june it’s still likely to be. Today's post is a review of the urban decay born to run palette. Urban decay born to run palette review.

For The Most Part, I Didn’t Struggle To Create Complete Looks With The Palette.


Rated 4 out of 5 on makeupalley. The palette boasts 21 gorgeous shades. Urban decay are having a flash sale for their brand new born to run eyeshadow palette, see our full review and swatches of the new eyeshadows on different skin tones.

Three Limited Edition, New Vice Lipsticks;


Last month urban decay released their born to run palette which went down a storm with influencers and the beauty community so of course i had to get my hands on it! One interesting thing to note is that the weight of each pan is about half the weight of pans in of most of urban decay’s palettes and eyeshadow singles (0.02oz vs 0.04oz or 0.05oz per pan). It retails at r800 in south africa and can be found online or in a boutique store.

When Urban Decay First Released This Palette, I Remember Really Wanting To Try It, But I Couldn't Justify Purchasing It At Full Price.


The urban decay born to run palette is gorgeous. Born to run has golds, browns, blues, oranges, pinks, purples, and greens. The palette is currently sold out in the netherlands, but it retails for €51.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Decay Equation Half Life

What Is Time Decay Of Call Options

What Type Of Energy Is Nuclear Fission Reactors